[Open-data-census] Open Data Census and Global Open Data Index technical update

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Wed May 27 02:30:57 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Tim and I will present at the research symposium at the Shaw Centre at 9.30
- more details here -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zvtp2wF9kqrvzXpoUIgq1aYLUcbESJ0WWpShobrXr_A/pubhtml?gid=1456665193&single=true

I will be happy to see other at 5 and hear feedback about the Index.

See you all soon,
Mor