[open-data-day] Patting yourself on the back, sharing stories & an apology

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Sat Dec 10 21:59:46 GMT 2011

Yes! I've seen this too. There is a team here at BCIT that is interested
in implementing it and I've been working with the Park Board on being
open to this. Think we'll be able to launch something soon.

Also nice is that the San Fran people who use this are really nice - I
actually met them at the CfA Summit the other month and then totally
forgot about it. But they are keen to see the community get bigger so
I'm hopeful...

Thank you James for thinking of me! I'll let you know if we make any
progress. Would love to see more cities use this software so if we are
able to gather any lessons I'll be sure to share.