[open-data-day] Wiki is live and ready

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:22:32 GMT 2012

Good news Dave!

I will ping the people I've already tried to mobilize in Copenhagen,
Warsaw, Enschede & Leeuwarden (both in the Netherlands) to ask them to add
their plans to the wiki.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story