[open-data-day] Open Data Day - Mozilla Webmaker (Victoria)

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:57:28 GMT 2012

Hi there,

I'm interested in running an event here in Victoria for Open Data Day as a
part of the work I do as a Mozilla Rep, promoting web literacy.  The
hackjams we've organized so far, involve Mozilla Webmaker tools:
https://www.webmaker.org/en-US/     ,  and I wonder what the best way to
participate is either a) using these tools, or b) supplementing by building
something new?
Can you tell me more about what Open Data is available in the capital
region  (hopefully something kids can get into)

 Is there room for us? Are there any other events in Victoria?

Thanks,

-Emma

Victoria Webmaker List :