[open-data-day] [open-government] open data day 2012

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:50:11 GMT 2012

Hi David, all,

That is great, that a date has been chosen. I and the rest of the
ePSIplatform.eu team will be in Warsaw then, as we are organizing our
annual conference on the 22nd. We'll try and connect to the local hacker
community and work with them on Open Data Day. I will also see if others
can get the group of the last two years in my home town back together for
some coding.

If anyone here has connections to / is in Warsaw who is interested in Open
Data Day, ping me and I'll get in touch.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story