[open-data-day] Global Open Data Day / South Italy

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Thu Nov 22 05:02:38 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

Okay, good news is that the OpenDataDay.org site is live again (phew!). However there is still no wiki for registering events - we are working hard on figuring out the best technology to do that - will update you once it goes live.

Very excited to hear about people interested in organizing events - I've had a number of people email me directly as well, so things are already coming together.

I'll also be in touch about some other ideas for the day.

Look forward to talking to you all!

Cheers,
dave
@daeaves