[open-data-day] ODD : Open Data on Hackathons

DO101 info at do101.org
Wed Jan 16 23:39:21 GMT 2013

Following my last email, I have put in place a Google Doc to gather
information about the cities having an activity on Open Data Day:

*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtcmPC7fDAOidHMxN0VPZHRKd0dnUERGanJiaGN6RGc*

This is a start. The first step is being able to get the data.

We could set a nice web interface later, prepare some graphs, etc.

So, since we are always asking for data, this time, we are providing the
data!!! I hope all cities will then participate and take a few minutes
to enter the data.

After February 23rd, with the number of participants from each city, we
will be able to know how many persons have been involved in the Open
Data Day!!!

/Pascal Robichaud/
Données ouvertes 101
do101.org