[open-data-day] ODD : Open Data on Hackathons

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Thu Jan 17 09:34:56 GMT 2013

Hey Pascal,

to avoid double efforts, why not use this here: http://wiki.opendataday.org/2013/City_Events

LGT

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "DO101" <info at do101.org>
An: open-data-day at lists.okfn.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013 00:39:21
Betreff: [open-data-day] ODD : Open Data on Hackathons

Following my last email, I have put in place a Google Doc to gather information about the cities having an activity on Open Data Day:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtcmPC7fDAOidHMxN0VPZHRKd0dnUERGanJiaGN6RGc

This is a start. The first step is being able to get the data.

We could set a nice web interface later, prepare some graphs, etc.

So, since we are always asking for data, this time, we are providing the data!!! I hope all cities will then participate and take a few minutes to enter the data.

After February 23rd, with the number of participants from each city, we will be able to know how many persons have been involved in the Open Data Day!!!

Pascal Robichaud
Données ouvertes 101
do101.org
info at do101.org