[open-data-day] Open Data Day - Mountain View, CA [Open Science/Data Education Course Sprint]

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:22:42 GMT 2013

thanks looks interesting Billy, any intention/partnerships around teaching
Open Science to youth/kids (Webmaker)
We're part of Open Data day Victoria , bringing kids and youth in to make
things with Open Data w/Webmaker Tools & Wiki maps.  If there are any small
pieces/ideas around we could take to kids on this day that relate, let me
know.