[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2014

TH Schee schee at fertta.com
Wed Oct 2 11:44:48 BST 2013

OKFN Taiwan has also picked up the date and will shoot straight for the
event. We are already preparing for it.

Last year we had around 150 people in Taipei, 17 prototypes and 3 of them
consolidated enough resource to go further. We expect to have 4 to 5 more
cities to join in 2014, and would work on cross border datasets from some
APAC cities this year.

Sent from Mobile