[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2014

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Thu Oct 3 03:53:57 BST 2013

Ton, Daniel, TH and everyone,

This is awesome to hear. I love the early planing.

One thing we may try to do this year (suggested by Tom Lee to Eric from Sunlight I think) was to offer people city subdomains on the opendataday.org website (e.g. berlin.opendataday.org). Totally cool if this redirects, or could be a specific wiki for you.

Daniel - you and I should talk about this. Let's find a time to Skype soon - will send you a note.

cheers,

David Eaves
@daeaves
www.eaves.ca