[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2014

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 07:33:29 BST 2013

Just to say, we're meeting next week to start planning something for for
Copenhagen also - as a joint collab between OKFN-DK, Wikimedia DK, CC-DK
and others.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on