[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2014

Alexandra Carruthers ACarruthers at EPL.CA
Tue Sep 24 17:59:31 BST 2013

Hello!

Edmonton Public Library is interested in hosting an open data day event in Edmonton next year, but I can't seem to find information about when that will be. Is it February 23rd every year?

We are really excited about helping to grow this movement in Edmonton.
Cheers,
Alexandra Carruthers

                ALEXANDRA CARRUTHERS
                DIGITAL PUBLIC SPACES INTERN LIBRARIAN