[open-data-day] Moving Open Data Day List

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Thu Jan 9 08:56:11 UTC 2014

Sorry everyone - I realized I pasted in the groups email, not the url to sign up. It is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/open-data-day

Dear Open Data Day Supporters

Okay, the mailman software has reached a critical point where I’m getting between 30-100 pieces of spam a day. This is making it impossible for me to distinguish real people who would like to be added to this group from all the junk.

As a result, I’m moving this group to Google Groups which will be much more effective at handling the spam problem. I apologize for the inconvenience for all this - but this has been a major blocker to making Open Data Day a bigger success.

Please sign up for the new open data day mailing list here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/open-data-day

Looking forward to chatting!

Best,
David Eaves