[open-data-manual] Making directory structure more accessible

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Fri Aug 5 07:20:00 UTC 2011

A note / question to some of the technical folk to make the source
more approachable to less technical folk.

The directory structure has the current form:

opendatamanual
  source
  bin
  build

I think this is quite intimidating to people who haven't been
introduced to programming or UNIX commands (bin still sounds like
trash to my ears and I've been programming for a few years now). I
would prefer something like this:

opendatamanual
  source
  commands
  rendered

Would making these changes imply much more than modifying the Makefile?