[open-data-manual] Mini-guide on running informal meetups

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu Jul 7 09:12:50 UTC 2011

Hi Sebaastian, wonderful to hear of your interest.

Thanks for offering to contribute! Feel free to send any content that you
would like included in the manual to me and I'll happy incorporate it into
the rest of the text. The manual includes annexes, and I think that this
would make an excellent addition.