[open-data-manual] How do I suggest things for the manual?

Sara Farmer sara.farmer at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 14 17:31:39 UTC 2011

Okay - I found the page about this in the manual.   My big question from this is - I'm assuming that the manual is about how to do things.  Where in the internet do I find lists of where to do them (e.g. those lists of catalogues).

And now for question 2).  I'm also looking online for a list of all the open data communities out there.  The best I can find (given that I've not been around this space for a while) is the camps list from the December Open Data Day, at http://www.opendataday.org/wiki/Main_Page - is there anywhere else that lists who's doing what around the world?  I got asked yesterday if I knew of any groups in Burkina Faso and Guatemala, and couldn't come up with a definitive answer, for example.

PS sorry Tim, I know we're mid-crisismapping-deployment, but I thought it best to get these thoughts down before they escaped me.

Thanks,

Sj.