[open-data-handbook] Open Data Handbook translation finished!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Mon Mar 5 12:19:56 UTC 2012

Fantastic news! Many, many thanks Augusto and team!!

It may take us a little while to get the translation uploaded onto the
wesbite, so do feel free to edit/review in the meantime. But it's fantastic
to have our first translation complete, and we will make sure it goes live
as soon as possible.

You also make a good point about the changing law in Brazil. We will
certainly include that in the next iteration of the Handbook (hopefully
coming relatively soon). It also raises the more general question of how
(or if) we try to integrate country specific information into the Handbook.
Any thoughts on that are most welcome.

In the meantime, thanks once again and congratulations! We are also nearly
there with the Spanish, Italian and French translations - keep up the great
work everyone!!

--
Laura Newman
Community Coordinator