[open-data-handbook] Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations now live on the website!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Mar 28 10:51:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Many, many thanks to everyone who has been working on translations of the
Open Data Handbook. I'm delighted to tell you that both the Spanish and
Brazilian Portuguese translations are now complete and live on the website:
http://opendatahandbook.org/

Several more translations (Italian, French and German, plus non-European
languages such as Chinese) are already well on their way. It would be great
if we could get these complete and live really soon.

Huge congratulations and thanks again to the Spanish and Brazilian
Portuguese teams for all their hard work. Let's keep at it so that even
more people can make use of the Open Data Handbook!

All the best,
Laura

--
Laura Newman