[open-development] Maximizing the value of PSI for development in Africa

Christopher Corbin corbinceh at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 4 13:06:59 UTC 2009

Jonathan

Since the news item was posted to the European Public Sector Information
Platform we have had an email dialogue with the KMAfrica Secretariat.

A link has been established on the platform to KMAfrica

http://www.epsiplatform.eu/links/knowledge_management_africa_knowledgehub

KMAfrica has reciprocated and there links are now at URL's

http://www.isivivane.com/kmafrica/?q=node/1121/aggregator

And

http://isivivane.com/kmafrica/?q=resource.European.Public.Sector.Information
.%28PSI%29.Platform