[open-development] group brainstorm / web conference on web content tagging / taxonomy stuff?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Aug 14 08:25:34 UTC 2009

I think this is really interesting and glad to see it looks like we'll
be having a meetup.

My question: what are the use cases?

I think it really helps in thinking about what kind of markup/schema
you want/need to have a clear idea of what you'd like to do with that
marked-up/schema'd data.

At the same time I should aldd that I think it likely that the best
things to do turn out to be unexpected. However, at least in the first
iteration, it would be good to have concrete ideas of what the greater
machine processability will allow us to do.

Rufus