[open-development] barcamp & development data discovery session

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Aug 19 00:36:19 UTC 2009

Just to follow this up - I think it would be a great idea to have a
similar Barcamp in the UK!

In relation to Karin's question about what we mean by international
development data and what this includes - my feeling would be to keep
this very broad for the purposes of the Barcamp, and from the point of
view of documenting resources!

Jonathan