[open-development] Oxfam report on making aid more effective?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Aug 19 18:41:00 UTC 2009

Interesting - thanks for the links Francis! As it was on the BBC World
Service yesterday I would have expected this to be sourced from a
recent press release - perhaps I misheard.

It is indeed a shame Oxfam don't make available more information on
where their money goes.

It would be great if their research/policy team had openness of aid
information on their agenda!

Jonathan