[open-development] Fw: [foianet] Fwd: [ninjas] NZ Government Open Access and Licensingframework (NZGOAL) released by Minister of State Services

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Aug 8 08:55:51 UTC 2010

Thanks Karin! Exciting indeed! We blogged here:

http://blog.okfn.org/2010/08/06/new-zealand-government-open-access-and-licensing-framework/

And often post about this kind of thing on open-government list...

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-government/2010-August/000126.html

All the best,

Jonathan