[open-development] Fw: [foianet] Fwd: [ninjas] NZ Government Open Access and Licensingframework (NZGOAL) released by Minister of State Services

karin.christiansen at publishwhatyoufund.org karin.christiansen at publishwhatyoufund.org
Sat Aug 7 13:00:09 UTC 2010

Fyi, in case of interest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Ecclestone <andrew at ecclestone.net>
Sender: foianet-bounces at foiadvocates.info
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 0:38:28
To: FOIAnet<foianet at foiadvocates.info>
Subject: [foianet] Fwd: [ninjas] NZ Government Open Access and Licensing
 framework (NZGOAL) released by Minister of State Services

Dear Colleagues,

While copyright and licensing for re-use of government held information is not normally at the top of list-members' concerns, I thought you might be interested to see news of this development on copyright from New Zealand.

Best,

Andrew