[open-development] Thanks for your input to "top questions on aid" + new coordinator for the group?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 16 16:47:49 UTC 2010

Just to give some context: I proposed that Tariq could take on this
role and *strongly* support having him as a dedicated coordinator for
this group! I think there's a lot of potential and it would be great
to invest a bit more time to help set up regular calls, and get ball
rolling on various activities! ;-)

Jonathan