[open-development] Access to development data - IATI initiative

Karin Christiansen karin.christiansen at publishwhatyoufund.org
Fri Feb 26 08:59:12 UTC 2010

Hi Claudia - welcome!

There are a number of us on this list working on elements of iati including OKF but the list it isn't directly linked.

We are also working with okf and dev gateway on a couple of aid information challenges/barcamps on the 10 march in DC and the 10 april in London.  Aiddata will be the largest dataset we have there for people to work on.

I am sure there is much more potential for collaboration however, and it would be great to explore and make it happen  with you.

Best
Karin
Director, Publish What You Fund
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device