[open-development] 5 mins of your time: Imagine we had all the development data we wanted - what are our questions?

Tariq Khokhar tariq.khokhar at devinit.org
Mon Jul 26 10:33:01 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We're putting together a list of questions about aid:

http://lopad.org/SPj4g52cpv

The idea is to imagine we have all the data on aid that we could possible
want - what are the questions we¹d be asking?

It would be great if you could take a few minutes to read and contribute.

Our goal is to turn this into a community resource that captures questions
from various communities, measures popularity/relevance and offers
answers/guides as to how to get them. Think of something like
http://stackoverflow.com/ for development data...

We're starting out with people we know close to the issues - aidinfo and
PWYF have contributed to this list so farm, your input would be very
welcome.

With kind regards,

Tariq

Tariq Khokhar
Technology Innovation Analyst

Mob:  +44 (0) 7896 442055
Skype: tariq.khokhar
Email: tariq.khokhar at devinit.org

Development Initiatives, Keward Court, Keward Business Park, Jocelyn Drive,
Wells, Somerset, BA5 1DB, UK
Tel:  +44 (0) 1749 671343 (switchboard)
Fax:  +44 (0) 1749 676721
devinit.org | globalhumanitarianassistance.org | aidinfo.org