[open-development] Open MDG

Tariq Khokhar tariq.khokhar at devinit.org
Tue Nov 2 12:53:13 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

Many congratulations to Akvo – I’m really looking forward to seeing the
results of an open reporting platform like yours being integrated with a
donor's activities so closely.

Thanks for bearing with me on the IATI guidelines – we’ve now got a
technical tutorial around the XML side of things drafted. I'll share these
and get in touch about other ideas off-list.

Partos is convening a meeting on the 11th of November in Amsterdam where my
colleague Bill Anderson will be talking about IATI compliance - if there's
an appetite to discuss this more broadly on the 18th/19th, I'm sure we can.

With kind regards,

Tariq