[open-development] Fwd: [open-government] Who wants to run an OGDCamp satellite event around 17-26th October in Warsaw?

Ruth Del Campo ruthdelcampo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:24:37 UTC 2011

Hi Tim,

That's really great news, I am really happy to hear them.

I think we should start looking for organizations who would like to join this camp. Is any organization related with development sector interested in joining?

I just created a new google docs document so that we could start filling in  the Workshop agenda and thinking of potential speakers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ESKb2qP_WZz6bDjA-bB6ByR8JgR-atC8_xPrcJ-Peg/edit?hl=en_US

Regarding the agenda, I think it would be great if we could have at least a representative from any of the stakeholders in the development picture ( donor, recipients, NGOs, journalists, citizens ) who are already part of the picture and can give us their opinion, tell us what kind of datasets are available…etc. And of course developers for hacking.

Best,
Ruth