[open-development] OECD Development Assistance Committee Open Data?

Karin Christiansen karin.christiansen at publishwhatyoufund.org
Wed Feb 2 11:08:09 UTC 2011

Hi Tim, OCED are struggling a bit on open data licensing I think (but there
might be others on this list more up to date).

Am copying in Brian Hammond just in case he isn’t on this list.

However in terms of the code lists, Jessica Sloan, from AidData, basically
have all lists from their work and will surely be able to help.

Karin