[open-development] OKFest team want to publish details of OpenDev stream> OK?

Johns, Sarah Sarah.Johns at plan-international.org
Tue Apr 24 09:47:32 UTC 2012

Hi there, just forwarding this email (below) to the OpenDev e-list, in case anyone has any objections to OK Fest team publishing details from our OpenDev stream proposal http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/open-development-okfest2012?.

In particular, you might want to check you're happy if your name is on the list of supporters (please feel free to add your name if it isn't already on there tho!).

If I don't hear back before Thurs 26 April, I'll assume everyone is ok with this.

Thanks,

Sarah Johns

Publishing Team, Plan International
w: www.plan-international.org
a: Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, UK. GU21 5BH
s: sarah.johns.plan