[open-development] Fwd: [open-government] mySociety release MapIt Global, an administrative boundaries web service for the world

Tim Davies tim.g.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:54:09 UTC 2012

If you've been looking for a good way to look up administrative geographies
for anywhere in the world then take a look at MySociety's new global MapIt
service.

I've been using the UK MapIt for ages and it is great - so I suspect this
will turn out to be a rather handy tool too.

It's based off Open Street map data...