[open-development] [Partner Events] Tech at State: Wiki.gov, July 12-13

DG Events events at developmentgateway.org
Tue Jun 19 18:19:47 UTC 2012

*Forwarding this invitation on behalf of Tech at State:*
*
*
************

*Tech at State: Wiki.Gov*
*

July 12-13, 2012

The Marvin Center

George Washington University, Washington, DC
*

For the next Tech at State we've partnered with Wikimania 2012 and are going
to be exploring Wikis and the Public Sector.  This will be a great
opportunity to hear all about wikis and wiki-associated technologies and
how they are being incorporated and used to enhance collaboration in the
public sector, especially in the federal government.

Register now at http://wiki-gov.eventbrite.com.  You can find out more
about 'Tech at State:Wiki.Gov', including the full agenda, at tech.state.gov.
 If you have questions or need more information, please contact us at
tech at state.gov.

This email was sent by Development Gateway. To unsubscribe from our events
mailing list, send an email to events at developmentgateway.org with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Development Gateway is located at 1889 F St, NW, Second Floor, Washington,
DC 20006, USA.