[open-development] Nigerian Statistics Office Data Portal...

Tobias Eigen tobias at saidia.org
Wed Jun 20 19:10:26 UTC 2012

These are good points, thanks Rufus! Especially the (to people like us
obvious) point about value for money and reuusability.

I always wish that people designing projects like this find
http://slashopen.net/guidelines before they start their data-driven
project, or perhaps that their funders include open data in their
requirements. Perhaps you have suggestions on ways to improve the /o
guidelines - I did write that up last summer and the /o site has been
sleepy. :)

Cheers,

Tobias

*//\//\//\//\//\//\**//\//\//\//\//\//\**//\//\//\//\//\//\*
*
*
*Tobias Eigen*
9670 Olympus Beach Rd NE