[open-development] Survey on "open development"

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Wed Mar 28 04:23:06 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues

The number of activities in open development are growing rapidly and it is increasingly hard to know who is doing what in "open development".

In an effort to help us all to create synergies in our respective areas of work Tim Davies and I created a brief survey on open development activities.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBESlB0MEZMU0lNM3FjdlFwUVVEdGc6MQ

We will use the outcome of this survey to
create a directory of people and organisations working on aid
transparency and to map the currently ongoing activities. The directory
and the mapping will be shared publicly on the OKFN open development
website. We hope that this will help us increase the collaboration among
different stakeholders, reduce duplication and create synergies. We hope for example, that it will help us to prepare the OKCONfest in Helsinki later this year.

We
suggest to keep the results of the survey in an open spreadsheet so that
 people can regularly update their activites.

Please take five minutes and complete the survey!
Thanks a lot!

Claudia Schwegmann

Claudia Schwegmann
OpenAid