[open-development] OKFest Call for Proposals now open

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 09:11:56 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The Open Knowledge Foundation have just opened the Call for Proposals for
sessions at September's OKFest festival of open knowledge and open data
events in Helsinki.

Members of this list had discussed putting together 'Open Development'
track, and so we need to come together to submit that proposal by April
20th.

>From the FAQ: http://okfestival.org/faq/ it sounds like we will want to
submit a 'topic stream' which, if accepted, I think means we'll then form a
small programme committee to put together a series of sessions to take
place across the Festival programme.

Our current notes are at:
http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/open-development-okfest2012

Sarah J - are you willing to be a lead on putting in the proposal?

All the best

Tim

--

http://www.timdavies.org.uk