[open-development] OKFest: Re: Open Development at Ok Festival: update and planning

Raftree, Linda Linda.Raftree at planusa.org
Sun May 27 20:27:38 UTC 2012

Just quickly, Pernilla at SIDA mentioned in a recent email to the group that SIDA may be able to support travel for some ‘developing country’ participants.

Love the idea of inviting Robert Chambers. He’s been quite interested in things like open street map, etc.
http://aidontheedge.info/2011/02/10/whose-paradigm-counts/
http://aidontheedge.info/2011/02/15/whose-paradigm-counts-2/

Agree it would be good to include someone who can talk from a “user” experience, especially experience from a ‘developing country’. Who are some civil society organizations that are taking advantage of ‘open’?
Linda