[open-development] List of open related events in 2014/2015?

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Thu Dec 12 05:00:11 UTC 2013

Hi Craig,

I was recently searching along similar lines, and came across this
section of Lanyrd.com, curated by a few people who I think are on this
list!

http://lanyrd.com/guides/open-development/

I think anyone can add events to it though, so maybe we could start
building this up as a 'go to guide' of upcoming open development events.
There's only 2 upcoming, but lots from the last year or so - maybe
checking if the past ones are planned as annual events and have 2014
versions coming soon would be a good place to start.

Otherwise, I think a couple of other working groups were looking into
setting up public facing calendars to track events in their space; we
could look at setting one of those up, if there's interest!

Best,

Zara

On 11/12/2013 21:24, Craig Fagan wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Does anyone have a good go-to-source for related
> open-government/development events in 2014 and 2015?
>

> Thanks for the guidance!
>

> *Craig Fagan*
>
> Policy Manager, Research and Knowledge Group
>

> Transparency International
> Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany
>
> T. + 49 30 3438 20678
> F. + 49 30 3470 3912
> E. cfagan at transparency.org <mailto:cfagan at transparency.org>__
>

> www.transparency.org <http://www.transparency.org>_
> _Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/transparencyinternational> _|_
> Twitter <www.twitter.com/anticorruption> _|_ Blog
> <http://blog.transparency.org> _|_ YouTube
> <www.youtube.com/user/transparencyintl>
>
> Transparency International e.V. | Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin |
> 95VR13598 B Amtsgericht Berlin, Charlottenburg
> Geschaeftsfuehrer: Cobus de Swardt  |  T +49 30 343820-0   |  F +49 30
> 343820-0  |  E info at transparency.org <mailto:info at transparency.org>
>
> /This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If
> you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution,
> printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have
> received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
> replying to the email, then delete all copies from your computer.
>  Statements and opinions contained in this email are those of the
> sender, not necessarily of Transparency International./

Zara Rahman
International Community Manager | skype: zara.rahman | @zararah
<http://www.twitter.com/zararah>
The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org>