[open-development] List of open related events in 2014/2015?

Craig Fagan cfagan at transparency.org
Thu Dec 12 07:59:40 UTC 2013

Thanks Zara!

I found this list as well but it is good to know it is a good resource.

I agree about making this as our go-to list or set something up
ourselves - just as long as we can keep this all in one place.

Cheers,

Craig Fagan

Policy Manager, Research and Knowledge Group

Transparency International
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany

T. + 49 30 3438 20678
F. + 49 30 3470 3912