[open-development] Where next for the Open Development working group?

Sorensen, Neil Michael n.sorensen at landcoalition.org
Mon Feb 4 08:50:49 GMT 2013

Dear all,

Our participation in the OKfest was uniformly appreciated by colleagues and the Council of the International Land Coalition. It boosted interest and commitment to open development projects. In fact, we proposed open development to be a serious component of our 2013 work plan, including strengthened participation in the 2013 OKfest, which was approved during the Council meeting in December. The ILC's open development projects, the Land Portal, the Land Matrix and the Land Observatory, will also be included as a thematic focus of the Global Land Forum and Assembly of Member from April 23-27 in Antigua, Guatemala, and will include a post-conference training session on open development.

Consequently, I would like to express our desire to participate more fully in the planning and participation of this upcoming OKfest.

Kind regards,

Neil