[open-development] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: REMEDIATION OF LEAD POISONED BAGEGA COMMENCES.

Hamzat Lawal hamzy at followthemoneyng.org
Wed Feb 13 06:28:57 UTC 2013

Dear one and all,

We are pleased to inform you that remediation (Environmental Clean-Up) of
Bagega, the lead poisoned community in Zamfara, Northern Nigeria as
commenced after 2 years in the waiting.

Kindly find attached our Press Release for immediate publication and
circulation.

With thousands of people from about 78 countries signing our petition, about
600,000 on twitter that mentioned the hashtag - #SaveBagega in the last
couple of months, we can always say that together, our actions counts and
can always save the world we live in...you all are amazing!

On Behalf of those 1,500 children and the about 6,000 other inhabitants of
Bagega, we say a big THANK YOU!

We can always do this again.

With Sincere Thanks and Best Wishes,

Hamzat and Oludotun

Hamzat B. Lawal

Co-Creator,

Follow The Money Team

Zamfara/Abuja, Nigeria

mobile: +2348068699956

 <http://www.followthemoneyng.org> http://www.followthemoneyng.org

 <http://facebook.com/followthemoneyng> http://facebook.com/followthemoneyng

 <http://twitter.com/4lowthemoney> http://twitter.com/4lowthemoney

....Mapping Money for Good in Africa!

***The Follow the Money Team is made up of Researchers, Data Analysts,
Journalists, Legal Practitioners, Information Managers, Students, Academia &
Development Consultants***