[open-development] job vacancies & good open development reads

Riccardo de Marchi Trevisan rdemarchi at developmentgateway.org
Tue Feb 12 14:21:51 UTC 2013

Hi Simon,
I am replying to all because I think this info might be useful to the
group.
At Development Gateway we put together a library of documents on
AidTransparency, OpenData, and OpenGov. The library is being constantly
updated by our editorial team.

You can also contribute to the library and keep it up to date. The links
are the following:
zunia.org/cat/open-data
zunia.org/cat/open-government
zunia.org/cat/aid-transparency

Let me know if you have any questions in regards. I hope you will find
these info useful.

Thanks,
Ricky

Riccardo de Marchi Trevisan
Partnership Manager - Zunia Product Manager
Development Gateway
http://www.developmentgateway.org
Mobile: +1.202.460.5586
Skype: riccardodemarchi