[open-development] Lisbon Summer School * July 8-12 * STTF2013 ISCTE-IUL

John Ndungu jndungu at strathmore.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:43:45 UTC 2013

Hi!

I refer to the email below, this looks like an interesting course. However
I am afraid many people from Kenya might not be able to attend due to the
cost especially travel expenses.

I would like to propose, we run a similar course here where we can target
the people in Africa more specifically East and Central Africa.
I bet it would be cheaper to invite the speakers and cover their expenses
from the fees collected.

Please advise if you find this proposal interesting.

For more info about @iLabAfrica and Strathmore University please visit
www.ilab.ac.ke  and www.strathmore.edu

Best regards
John Ndung'u

 <http://www.strathmore.edu/images/emails/jndungu.jpg>

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.