[open-development] New member introduction

Cordelia Lonsdale Cordelia.Lonsdale at devinit.org
Tue Jul 16 09:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Introduction as requested since I'm new to the group...

I'm Cordelia, working with the aidinfo team at Development Initiatives. I'll be writing and planning communications and engagement activities on topics like open data for development and improved access to information for people in developing countries, especially related to the work that our team is doing in Nepal and East Africa.

I'm also working with colleagues supporting policy work on access to information/ open data on aid and budgets, and the International Aid Transparency Initiative.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Warmest regards, Cordelia

Cordelia Lonsdale I  Engagement and Communications Officer
Development Initiatives, North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK
Direct Dial:  +44 (0) 1179 388593 I Mobile: +44 (0)7966 654 159  Skype:  cordelia.lonsdale.devinit.org  I  Email: cordelia.lonsdale at devinit.org<mailto:firstname.secondname at devinit.org>   I  Web:  www.devinit.org<http://www.devinit.org/>
Newsletter sign up here<http://dotsurvey.me/ac1e6i75-099ws7f>

Register for our next South West event: Engaging in the post-2015 debate<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/6980032465>, July 25

[Untitled2]<http://www.devinit.org/>

Development Initiatives is committed to ending poverty by 2030

 [icona] <https://twitter.com/devinitorg>     [iconb] <https://www.facebook.com/Development.Initiatives>

Development Initiatives is the trading name of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 05802543.  Development Initiatives Poverty Research is the not-for-profit partner of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06368740. Registered office: North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Development Initiatives.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.