[open-development] Land Portal project : Peter form Neo

Peter Shanley petershanley at neo.com
Thu Jul 18 17:21:28 UTC 2013

Hello Laura,

I received the below message from a colleague Evan "Rabble" Henshaw-Plath
(cc'd). I would love to learn more about the initiative and see if Neo is a
good fit for the work.

Do you have time to skype next week? I will be in San Francisco so PDT.
Perhaps at 8am PST Weds July 24th?

Best,
Peter

skype: pedroshanley