[open-development] Licensing of Common and Fundamental Operational Datasets from United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)

Andrej Verity verity at unocha.org
Fri Mar 1 15:12:10 UTC 2013

Dear Tim,

The focal point for HXL (and involved in the COD/FOD project) is CJ Hendrix
who is copied here.

FYI: although CJ can elaborate, the licensing around CODs is painfully
complicated & complex  [and is largely out of our control]

Kind regards,
Andrej

Andrej Verity
Programme Officer (Information Management)
Information Services Branch (ISB)
UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
Tel: +41-22-917-1938      Mob: +41-79-444-5046        Email: verity at un.org
Skype: andrejverity         LinkedIn: andrejverity          Twitter:
andrejverity
www.unocha.org

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Tim Davies <tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk