[open-development] Introduction and Open Development Camp

Josje Spierings josje at akvo.org
Thu May 30 13:37:24 UTC 2013

Hi All!

I just joined the Open Dev. List and thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Josje Spierings, I work at the Akvo foundation (akvo.org), and since April I coordinate Events & Communications for Open for Change (openforchange.info)

At Open for Change I am in charge of the Newsletter which is focussed on Open Development (here is a link to our May newsletter: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c0244a37320d771a7a2eb62f8&id=0bce3ae0c9)

If you have any news you would like to be featured in our newsletter, please let me know  at Josje at openforchange.info.
The next newsletter will be sent out on the 11th of June.

To take the open dev. stream at OKCon further and as a new form of the Open Data for Development Camps we did we're planning to organise an Open Development Camp on the 7and 8 of November 2013 in Amsterdam.
We've written a two pager about the event which I attached to the e-mail, and would love to have your comments, input and ideas!

Kind regards,
Josje