[open-development] OGP Civil Society Day Unconference Proposal

Bibhusan Bista bibhusan at yipl.com.np
Mon Oct 21 08:28:18 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,

Although we will not be physically present during the OGP CSO day, we would
be happy to collaborate virtually for the session, or even for the
preparatory work. This is one area that we are really interested in. We
have developed a tool, if you are not aware of called aidstream (
www.aidstream.org ) that allows NGOs to publish into IATI without getting
into the complexities of IATI. Aidstream is currently being used by lot of
UK NGOs and we are looking at the possibilities or rolling it out to other
southern NGOs as well.

Do let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Bibhusan

*Bibhusan Bista*
CEO
-----------------------------
YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd.
GPO 8976 CPC 241
Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
P: +977-1-2291892
W: http://yipl.com.np
E: info at yipl.com.np
Skype: bibhusan
*DISCLAIMER*
This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the
delete this e-mail from your system.