[open-development] OGP Civil Society Day Unconference Proposal

Raftree, Linda Linda.Raftree at planusa.org
Mon Oct 21 22:36:45 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,
We (Plan Intl USA) should be publishing this week and I'm really happy to share our experiences and suggestions on how to make it easier.
best,
Linda

Linda Raftree
Senior Advisor, Innovation, Transparency and Strategic Change

Plan International USA
mobile: +1-401-440-5432
skype: lindaraftree
twitter: @meowtree<http://twitter.com/meowtree>